Monday, May 9, 2011

In the Beginning.

First I guess I need to explain myself. I am 17 years old. I live in Pasadena, Texas, right outside of Houston. I love the beach, and being Texan. I work, I go to school, and I love fashion and music. I will be starting my first year of college in the fall at University of Houston Honors College <(yuhhh bigshot). I would also like to add that I have no idea what I want to do (in college and in life in general) , with that in mind I began this blog as a sort of venue to "discovering myself" don’t judge me okay? I know a million other people have started a blog that may or may not be just like this one with the goal of getting rich (or die trying) but I’m just here to add my two cents about music and fashion, and anything else I want to write about, in my honest and sometimes sarcastic way. In all likelihood no one but my mother will read this blog, but who cares. I’m gonna do it for me.
Oh, and 08/31 is my birthday. Just so we're clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment